Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm Giving Away Free Stuff!

Everyone likes free things, and when those free things are books, it's even better. I've won a couple of really neat things thanks to online contests hosted by authors and publishers - my most recent being a super cool tote bag and a copy of Barton Seaver's For Cod and Country cookbook. So, in the spirit of Giving Stuff Back a little bit, I'm going to host a contest here on Outside the Lines. It's my birthday today, so instead of me getting presents, I'm going to give YOU some.

Here's what I'm giving away to one lucky and randomly-selected winner. You get:

1. A copy of my novel, MacFarlane's Ridge (your choice of paperback or digital download)
2. A copy of my kids' book, Pirate's Alphabet
3. A copy of my teen novel, Summer's Ashes

Yes, you get ALL THREE if you win! Yay!

You can earn multiple entries into the contest by doing one or more of the tasks below. The more you do, the more chance you have of winning. The contest begins today (September 26) and ends on Monday, October 3. The winner will be chosen by the Random NumberTron Select-o-Matic Generator on Tuesday, October 4.

You must leave a separate comment telling me what you've done for each entry.

1 - Follow this blog (or let me know in the comments that you're already following it) = 1 entry

2 - Subscribe via email (or let me know in the comments that you're already subscribed) = 1 entry

3 - Like my Patti Wigington - Author page on Facebook (again, let me know in the comments) = 1 entry

4 - Follow me on Twitter = 1 entry (be sure to include your Twitter name in your comment)

5 - Tweet this post, share on Facebook, stumble it, blog about it, etc = 1 entry each

And here's the most important part of all: be SURE you put your email address in your comments, like so: joe_blow [at] somedomain [dot] com. Because if you win free stuff, you don't want to miss out on it because I had no way to contact you, do you?

Alrighty, get to sharin' and then tell me what you've done!

39 comments:

  1. Tweeted it - http://twitter.com/#!/Shortstuffm/status/118445897456693248

    mother_offreak@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Following you via Email KittiP[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also now following your blog

    Happy Birthday, hope you have a lovely day :)

    mother_offreak@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already following you on Blogspot.com KittiP[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow you on Facebook as well KittiP[at]aol[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2,3, and 5 Done :) Have a Blessed BDay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shared Here https://www.facebook.com/groups/102106893185294/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not here to win. I'm just here to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am following this blog.

    tsands73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I subscribe to the email list.


    tsands73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your Facebook page.


    tsands73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I shared you as well on Facebook.

    tsands73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Patti, Just followed your blog with my ulliowl e mail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you on FaceBook, About.com and now on here by e-mail...I feel like a stalker now XD

    And I hope you have a happy birthday


    The e-mail is ladyarrianrhod@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. geez..ok forgot my email..after all the other trouble

    Kimmyywitch@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I subscribe to your email list Paganism/Wicca, I 'Like' you on Facebook AND I am following your blog... Do I need to post this separately?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! liked your page on facebook and reposted this page on facebook, following on twitter and retweeted it, subscribed to blog via email, blogged about it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Okay... I just shared this blog on Facebook. I don't do Twitter. :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just subscribed for the email.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. 1. I just subscribe to this blog..
    mlp_59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. 1. Should have said I began following this blog..
    mlp_59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. 2. I believe I already follow via e-mail but subscribed again anyway.. ;)
    mlp_59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. 3. I already "Liked" your "Patti Wigington - Author page on Facebook"
    Michael Pettigew (SylverWolf)
    mlp_59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. 4. I've begun Following you on Twitter
    @Sylver_Wolf
    mlp_59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. 5a. I shared this to FaceBook..
    Michael Pettigrew (SylverWolf)
    mlp_59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. 5b. I tweeted this on Twitter...
    @Sylver_Wolf
    mlp_59@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. And last but not least, Let me wish you a belated Happy Birthday my fellow Libra!!
    Michael.. BB )O(

    ReplyDelete